what the

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nathan

what are these circled items for on the motor???

motorstuff005.jpg

motorstuff004.jpg

motorstuff002.jpg

just need to know what they do and if i need them..

First pic looks like feed to coolant overflow bottle.

2nd pic looks like hydraulic fan oil lines

3rd pic - top is brake booster line, bottom are all coolant passages, with the big two the in/out heater lines.

thanks peewee, so i dont need most of it, i have no heater, no brake booster, the radiator will have an outlet for overflow, and no hydraulic fan, i know ill have to make it so those heater hoses join up so they continue the flow, what about the others, or can i just plain block them off??

You can block them all off (in pic 3) including your heater hoses (because they're effectively blocked when the heater is on cold anyway) You'll need the brake booster one though...

Muzz

The extreme right hand outlet/inlet in photo 3 goes to the throttle body. Unless you block the hose at the throttle body as well coolant will leak from the t/b.

One other point with that hose I'm sure it's the supply for the ISCV. If you block the flow the ISCV may complain. The coolant flows from the front of the engine to the ISCV then to the t/b and into the rear water bridge. Of course it could flow the other way!

My 1UZ doesn't run the the coolant through the throttle body, or the ISCV, then were removed when I picked my motor up from Venom...Scott said they weren't needed unless you live in the snow....

But mine does do the same as the symtoms in this thread (high cold start idle and running rough at first startup)....so maybe having the coolant removed from the ISCV is causing this too?
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4372

i wont ned the outlet for the booster, as i have no booster, and this ISVC thing, is that only with stock ECU as i now have an autronic.
thanks for all the help, makes life alot easier now

Twisty,

The coolant line in the T/B is for the snow but the lack of ISCV explains all your idle problems.

Toyota put it there for a reason.

I can't answer the Autronic question but I would say you don't need it.

Autronic can't run the factory ISCV.
Lots of peeps install a Ford one instead.

I don't have coolant lines on my ISCV/TB either.
They are there to stop them from freezing.

ahhh, thats the ford part im gettin when i pick up the ecu, Greg from bullet said the SM4 that im getting could have controled this part, but he knows the ford part work, and i dont wanna be the guinea pig. im glad to know that i can just block all this off, thanks for all the replies and help