Wanted W58/Compatible Shifter and Crown ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sietekk

Looking for two things for my W58-1UZ X73 conversion this summer:

1) I'm looking for an OEM shifter for a MKIII non-turbo W58 transmission. It will go into an X7 Cressida. Anything that is compatible (is R154?) and OEM I will consider. S3 shifter is a bit expensive and overkill for me right now, however, I'm interested in used S3 and C's shfters at comparable prices.

2) I'm looking for the Crown UZS131 ECU (part numbers: 89661-30430/431/432). I will entertain offers outside of North America as long as the cost+shipping is reasonable!

For shipping purposes, I live CT, USA and as such, I will only purchase the shifter in North America. I prefer payment through Paypal. Finally, the quickest way to get to me is through email: sietekk-at-gmail-com, but I will check back here from time to time.

I really need the shifter at least so I can drive the car. If you don't have these items but know where to get them, PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE email me the info. I'm having a lot of trouble with these particular parts, and any help like that is greatly appreciated. If I find parts elsewhere, I'll comment about that here. Thanks guys!
Mike

EDIT: It was late last night and I didn't write this up very well. I've corrected it now.

Last edited: