(VIC) Calder park, street drags Meet, maybe in MAY?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deankdx

Gday fellow Victorians,
i think this section is for Meets and gatherings so....
i will want to run My car down the 1/4 mile at calder as soon as i feel it is not gunna blow up or chuck another tailshaft.
i reckon its sort of central to Most people to a reasonable extent so i invite any that feel they can Make it for a catch up and maybe some freindly competition
at this stage My car is not even drivable but in a few weeks it should be getting a few test drives so May will be plenty of time for Me, even if i run it earlier i will still go back again in May.
post here if you think you might be able to make it?
at the Moment the drags are on every Friday night from 5pm till minimum of 10pm, cost to race i think is about$60 you need a helmet and cloths that cover your skin and appropriate footwear.
see how we go on this plan, dont hold me to it I have difficulty planning tomorrow.
Dean

krayn said:
Hi Dean,
Yeah Im planning to get down there as well. will keep in touch closer to the date. Would like to catch up. Kris
will contact you as soon as My car is proven Reliable, how is yours going lately? will be interesting to see the difference the turbo makes to the 1/4 mile time...
thanks Dean.

Tis running well but just getting funds together to dyno tune. I am now running low boost untill its tuned. Would hate to lean it out at this stage of the game. chhers Kris