"universal" Supercharger manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redrocco

I will have to take my Whipple twin screw super charger off my supra in the next few weeks to check it out. It seemed to be making odd noises like it has a bearing going bad. If that's the case then I have to chose between rebuilding it and upgrading it. I currently have the 1600AX 1.6L and would be replaceing it with the w175AX 2.9L or 200AX or 210AX or (W140AX if I can get it cheep). If I wind up replacing it I will have to make a new top plate for my intake manifold. While the manifold is out I was planing on opening up the runners and doing some porting and polishing that I ran out of time and didn't finish when I made the manifold. I would at that point have a spare top plate for the 1600AX. I still have the fixture I used to make the manifold and the materials to make one are a stock lower intake and about $100 in aluminum. If anyone would be interested in having me make them a manifold I would be able to do it. I have a M90 supercharger of a 3800 Series 2 GXP engine. I can use that to make a top plate for that charger and would be willing to part with my M90 once I have the layout blueprinted. I might also have my Whipple 1600AX top plate and charger up for sale if I wind up upgrading. I could probably make top plates for most superchargers as long as the bolt pattern for the charger didn't interfere with the bolt pattern for the manifold top plate.

Also, is there anything that anyone would do differently and or better that could be done to improve my manifold? I built it with affordability and simplisty and still able to use as many stock 1uz parts as possible. I have given some thought to a possible water to air intercooler core but height becomes a problem. I am always looking for peoples tips on making my setup better. If anyone has a Whipple W175AX or W140AX that's working or dead that I could buy or barrow or even get a couple of good pictures let me know.

pictures are in my profile album.

Have you seen the manifolds in my profile ?

Other wise , get a die grinder and smoothly, put a nice radius on the entry of each runner.

Turn over your supercharger, and see where the air discharge is.
Maybe you can weld deflectors in the manifold to help direct air back to runners that don't get direct flow.