ucf10 suspension dilemmas (nz)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

magno

hi everyone, so i got myself a 90 ls400 cheap, problem is that it is too low. id like to raise it up a bit BUT these coil springs are qiute hard to come by in new zealand and the set i have found (tein) retail for nzd$760 which is almost half of what i payed for the actual car, im unsure what to do from here do i bite the bullet & buy from abroad or sell my left nut & buy one of the only sets in n.z? my lex is that low it pivots at the top of my driveway if i dont go fast enough and has been parked up for the last 2 weeks, i have priced up some jic coilovers ex japan for nzd$1400 and lexus n.z is asking nzd$496 per pair, reluctant to spend this much only because im also looking to upgrade all suspension bushes and eventually headers/exhaust system, any other kiwi's or aussies got some brilliant ideas? really looking for a cheaper solution, any help appreciated, cheers.

Arnottindustries.com has OEM upper arms for $200 a set. I just replaced mine with them and saved $800 as they run $500 per arm from the dealer. L-tunedparts.com has all polyurethane bushes if you are having trouble sourcing them.