Supercharger in Aus

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Blown SC

Thanks for your kind words blokes..
My Kit is $6,000AUD to buy....Please remember,,,New Cast Manifold and Blower to Throttle assembly..

May I ask this of all......Who can point me to any Other Soarers/SC400's that HAVE a Supercharger on it ??? Running the Dragstrip or Track ??? I have and still do..My Charger has been on my car since November 2003....I hear lots of talk,,But no Reports ??..I know of 3 others here in Aus...2 (My Good Friends) are not running yet..1 is a C's kit on a 1996/7 Soarer...Car Sold for $52,000AUD I think it was...

So I would like to see results before bagging out my costs...My car is daily drivin,,driven hard..does many miles..

For Referance....EFI Dynamics is using Andy & my kit ...Does that confuse some,,Errol has Never fitted a Kit to a customers car...He has never fitted a kit to a UZZ31...He has assited Andy by way of Dyno time.... Andy designed the kit to suite his UZZ32...I designed it to suite the UZZ31....I invested Money and time with Andy for the development of this Full kit.....

FAT use a Cut and Shut Manifold...Cost is $2,000....Welds are NOT pre-stressed...for heat nor warpage...That is why Andy had a casting made up..Theres is not a Full Kit !! You have to supply other bits with the parts you buy from them.

My Engine had done 300,000k Before Installing Blower..And is still the same..

Like I have told a lot of US interested people..I WILL NOT sell a YT1500 Charger to the States....Even though Magnuson sell the M90 Internals to Yella Terra (They have a contract) Yella Terra WILL NOT nor will Magnuson Warrant any Claims (If needed).

Lets face it...If it is so easy & cheap to make a Blower for the 1UZ-FE,,Why isnt everyone doing it ?Why dont we all just buy second hand units and weld them to the manifold ?? Lets not worry about Adiabetic Temps or A/F's...Etc....
Come on people,,theres a lot involved in Developing a Proper kit that suites everybody,Now ya see why Big Companies are not doing it ??

Neil,
You finally speak out. What Neil stated is true. I am tired of complaints of price. Lets face it... Soarer and SC400 is a dead market. No major companies willing to invest money into these cars. Why? because those cars are dying.... an average Soarer-SC400 (first Gen) has about 120,000 miles on it.... everyone is affraid of their engine blowing up. Like i said before, if you think the price is too high for anything.... make it yourself.....

Neil,

I have a '94 UZZ32 so would your blower kit should work on mine? I think from the above post that you are saying the blower was designed for the 32 and 31? Is that right? Would there be any ecu or active suspension mods required? And I'm in the UK so is that a problem like the US is?

So many questions! I'm interested 'cos I've heard plenty good about your kit - I heard about it through PlanetSoarer where Pete Scott seems very interested :)