sump baffles

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

400ZED

i went to the track and suffered oil surge and a spun bearing.
if any one has any ideas on how to baffle the sump i am interested.

My last car would starve out like that if I tried to actually go fast instead of just getting sideways, sold it before I broke anything, luckily.

The better baffled pans I've seen used a set of top-hinged sheetmetal doors to try and trap the oil in a central well where the pickup was located.
That was on a Lancia Montecarlo that I'd owned years ago.

It does work quite well. Many road racers swear by it and have noted less oil pressure fluctuations registering on their oil pressure gauges. Very good product IMHO. The hardest part for me will be finding a suitable place to mount one on my street car.

We really haven't addressed the question which is a fabrication one.

I have no experiance with this but I imagine if you welded in some vertical plates across the sump, leaving a few small gaps so the oil flows under would help. Maybe a crank scraper would help too.

I'm sorry I didn't address the question, nothing worse when you say I need to fix this and the reply is "just get new one mate"

Here are a few pics of the sump I made with internal baffels. The cut outs on the bottom of the baffle are where I put the trap doors to hold the oil in the middle section (where the pick up is) and let oil out into the middle section from the side of the sump that is facing the inside of the turn. In these pics the trapdoors have not yet been welded in. It only holds just over 4 litres, I would like more but space was limited with the r&p steering.