SC430 Wheels on SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

brock

I just put these on today. Fitment is great. I'm running Nitto 555 tires, 245/40 ZR-18 which are the stock size for the 430 and only put my speedo off by 0.1mph at 60, almost perfect.
430wheels.jpg

Those wheels look nice to me, but they don't look like they're from SC430. Put a set of lower springs on the car and a set of spacers (about 1") o the rear will make the whole car look a lot nicer.

They are from an '08 SC430.
sc430.JPG

Older ones had a bulkier wheel
02806041990004-480.jpg

If I space the wheel out at all I would have to roll the fenders and I really don't want to do that. The angle of that pic makes they look further in than they really are. I do plan on lowering it a little, just as soon as I get a set of coilovers.

I guess I need to be updated. :eek: You don't have to roll the fender. Just measure how much more space that the wheels can tuck out, by pushing down the trunk, then you can get the correct spacer size. And if you want to make it flush more without rolling the fender, just chop off the fender liner (metal part) for about 1/2" and tuck out the wheels. Then use the brush paint (black) to cover the exposed metal to prevent rust. I did that on mine and I'm running 285 in the rear with 35 offset. Barely fit. :D

They are from an '08 SC430.
car parts
sc430.JPG

Older ones had a bulkier wheel
02806041990004-480.jpg

If I space the wheel out at all I would have to roll the fenders and I really don't want to do that. The angle of that pic makes they look further in than they really are. I do plan on lowering it a little, just as soon as I get a set of coilovers.

Yea the new ones definitely look a LOT better.

I just got a set like those before checking to see if they would work and your pic answered it for me man. I love em and they will look great on my green one. Take a pic of how your car sits now with the 285's on it if you can.