Pebble Beach

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Some of you guys don't know where it is but it is a beautiful beach/retired full of breathtaking photographic scenaries. This is what I saw during my trip with my family.

pebble-beach%20004.jpg
pebble-beach%20003.jpg
pebble-beach%20002.jpg
pebble-beach%20001.jpg

Perhaps someone will be visiting this famous place soon?

Life is good for MR. Lextreme it seems....Pebble beach is very nice come to think of it... Thats near Monterey, California right? A little cold and windy this time of the year though is it not?

Lex you golf?

Golf is a frusterating sport and requires too much patience and time for me...I am not that old yet that I have to give up real active sports and start teeing off on the greens...

When I am old, tired and broken I will play golf as it's nice and relaxing to be out on the greens golfing with friends for hours... As a young lad I find this sport to be most frusterating, infact I want to snap the pudding iron over my knee every time I miss a short putt more then one time in a row, or I just want to swing the driving iron against a tree if I shank a long drive that curves violently to the right or left... Most frusterating sport indeed... I concure with Happy Gilmore on this one....

I'm an awesome golfer. I went golfing for the first time a few days ago and scored a 96 on 9 holes. That's a higher score than anyone I've ever seen. Higher is better right? :lol:

Pebble Beach is better known to car people for its annual Concorse de Elegence in August.

This event attracts the cream of concourse vehicles from around the world.

I'm hoping to attend this year (2008) with crazy Ferrari nut mate and more importantly catch up with David.

David,

Planning to be there for the Historic races and the Pebble Beach COncourse. From memory this will be July/August.

I hope to travel with friends but it all depends on me getting a few things out of the way first.

I retire on 31st of this month so I will have a little more time to do things.

David,

Planning to be there for the Historic races and the Pebble Beach COncourse. From memory this will be July/August.

I hope to travel with friends but it all depends on me getting a few things out of the way first.

I retire on 31st of this month so I will have a little more time to do things.

Retirement? 40 is too young to retire. What are you going to do with all that spare time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Build my car, paint the house, sail our boats and have some time with my wife and family.

By the way I'm 55.

Oh, Helen and I will play a bit of Golf. We're both hopeless but enjoy being together and laughing at each other.

Even old buggars still have fun.

55 may be to young to retire, but it sounds really good anyway...Did you know that they did a study and found that when you retire from working your life expactancy shortens considerably... It's a fact..

Did you also know that too much free time is the devils play ground.. Bad habbits can develop when too much free time is present...The mind and body needs to stay busy and active...

I am done preaching now....