nitrous SET UP info needed new member 1ST POST

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

GORILLA

:Eyecrazy: hi i have a 05 toyota 4.7 tundra VVTI V8 . i wanted a supercharger, none available, i wanted a turbo, without a seperate gas tank such a STS has. IT HAS BEEN PROMISED for so long i have given up.
so i'm going with a wet nitrous set up.

please i want the best set up possible. a module that will allow me to adjust what gear ,what speed, how long the shot will be(how many seonds of nitrous injected into ), how much nitrous 50 shot ,75shot up to 100 shot, fully adjustable. maybe a 2 stage /2 shot. with purge, heater if neccessary, etc.

since i'm new i'm not sure if i am posting in the right section, etc. i am sorry if i volated any rules.

also , what should this system cost me.
please give me a list of what is needed,
so i can compare it to my speed shop's list.
what would you put in, if you had the flow.
i don't want a garbage set up.
thankyou for your time,
GORILLA

where are you located? if you were local to me i could proabably help you out with a turbo setup.

i've had both n2o and turbo and i'll never go back to spray. it gets expensive after a while having to refill the bottle all the time. it becomes a bit of an annoyance.

hi, i live in south florida. you live in canada. we are way to far away from each other. but thanks. sts has a turbo set up for $2999. plus i have to have it installed.
i figured nitrous would be a grand. but what do i know.

i have a volant cai, jba headers, no resinator, cat back exhaust magnaflow, with dual tail pipes, & the UNICHIP mapped for the mod's. i dyno'ed at 326HP. 246 at the rear wheels and 276 torque at the rear wheel's.
i want enough power to beat the 5.7. they run 14's in the 1/4 and i'm right there to. but i tap out at 105. so the faster i get ther the better.
i wish someone would disable the limiters. so my 1/4 mile time would be much better, with extra power to increase my mph.
thanks,
gorilla

hi thanks , for at least looking. since it's not a lex. maybe you don't have the info to help. at least your honest & i appreciate that.
i will have to go with what the shop suggets at this point.
GORILLA

Actually, this forum isn't about a Lex. We have a variety of Tundra V8, Lex V8, Supra V8, and many swapped V8.

I'm not an expert on Nos, but from what I read, the dry system is a lot better and safer. Wet system injects fuel and NOS in the intake pipe together. I can see the unsafety right there. The wet system also doesn't have equal fuel distribution. The dry system is mostly recommended. It either injects fuel to individual cylinder, increase fuel injector flow, or raise the fuel pressure...etc. It looks safer to me that way.

Filling the NOS isn't cheap in the long run. It adds up pretty quick if you use it alot. Pushing the NOS button everytime and refilling it at the stop sounds tiredsome to me. Therefore, the turbo system is the better choice. The price of the STS turbo that you gave isn't too bad. I think the cost to install it will be around $500 max.