My new Lexus to Ford C4 adapter link to pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

The Flea

Blown EA, I'm actually gonna wait until the very, very last thing to buy the ECU because I think Autronic will have a total autotune feature on both fuel and ignition by the time I purchase. If not, I'll still go Autronic because I've read many good things about it from your mates down under. Ideally I'll be able to download a map from someone and get it close enough so that it at least fires on the first go-around.

This is going in a '72 TE27 Corolla. It weighed 2000lb (910 kg) from the factory! The 1UZ is only slightly heavier then the iron block 3TC that was in it. Granted the C4 Ford is considerably heavier then the stock 4speed and the Ford 8.8 is massive compared to the factory unit, but the rest of the car is gutted. It will balance out.

The bellhousing came from Jeff at Dellow Auto in Sydney (I think). He makes them for just about everything. For the 1UZ he has about 7 different bells including the Ford C4, Powerglide, and what you guys call the Ford C9. Tell him the unapologetic American from "Peoples Republic of California" sent you.

What are you working on?

my car: www.geocities.com/cambo61
Dellow Auto: http://www.dellowauto.com.au/