Lexus LS460

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Here is an caption on the new LS460...... I wonder what is the engine powering it. Looks like Lexus is getting Lextreme on performance....lol Gotta turn up the boost to compete with the big boy.....
attachment.jpg

seems to me they are creating a new engine just for this car, either that or the 5.0 Liter number is incorrect. That image is straight from car and driver, take that for what you will. Either way, it debuts at the tokyo auto show.. i know i can wait :-D

Well, if they are keeping the same 6700-rpm rev limit as the older engines, then they can afford to lose a bit of rod/stroke ratio and up the stroke a bit. :) That, and I'm sure they probably pushed the bore out even more. Looks very interesting; I love the idea, but I'm not sold yet on the styling. I dig the front of the car but the rear looks a bit awkward at this angle.

rarson said:
Well, if they are keeping the same 6700-rpm rev limit as the older engines, then they can afford to lose a bit of rod/stroke ratio and up the stroke a bit. :) That, and I'm sure they probably pushed the bore out even more. Looks very interesting; I love the idea, but I'm not sold yet on the styling. I dig the front of the car but the rear looks a bit awkward at this angle.
I agree front looks sweet but the back does look a bit dodgy from this angle, it would be good to et a better look at it from the rear.

Yeah... though from this angle it looks as though it would look much better with a wing.

I'm really getting tired of the pointed 350Z-style tail lights. I hate them on the stock 350Z (they don't look too bad on a nicely modified 350Z). The only way the rest of those taillights will be to my liking is if they mirror the style of the headlights... and even then, I think they could've made a better design than that.