Lextreme's Single Turbo LS400 only ONE in the World?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I wonder who else have a twin or single turbo on their LS400 beside me. I would like to know if anyone know any turbo LS400 out there either in US or foreign countries.
attachment.php

I have not seen nor heard of another one, David.....I can say this....for not being an 'engineer', the 'accidental' way your system fits and works is simply amazing!!! For those who may doubt, I have seen the installation in person and the details are awesome!...looks factory installed. That's what comes from thinking outside the box and actually executing your dream plan.

Thanks folks.. i will send you some Lextreme goodies...LOL...JK... I down grade the injectors from 550cc to 460cc and the car is behavioring quite nicely. I been doing lots of street tuning with my Wide Band O2 and the boost is very smooth now. The car felt so good i accidentally boosted to 21 psi. The car simply felt awesome. I would have to say this... Tuning is what bring all the working parts together. I will schedule a day in a week or so with Luxury Motorsport for more fine tuning.

Lextreme said:
The car felt so good i accidentally boosted to 21 psi. The car simply felt awesome. .
stop teasing Me.... there some Nice Celsiors for sale here and its distracting me from finishing my project, i might have to buy one and sell some of my cars to Justify it(Knowing turbo and intercolloers fit makes it even more tempting)
its Very impressive David, i have not seen an LS400 turbo before, and havent seen or heard of any others
Dean

Did more tuning today and I plan to get more dyno tune in two Sunday. I was driving home today and noticed a fixed up Honda Prelude on very quiet street. I passed him at around 50 mps with a big bov sound. He tried to catch up and i waited for him and we gunned. I was way ahead and here come few curves. I hung in there and he didnt have a chance to catch me up even with curves. After a while, he gave up..... What a sleeper....