IS200's 6 speed to 1UZ-FE ???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

VeeAteMe

Hi Everybody,

I was just wondering if the 6 speed from a Late IS200 will bolt up 1UZFE.
If so will it take an Output of 300Kw?
Is there someone in the OZ who makes an adapter?

Thankz in advance!!!:blindfold

Thanks for that, It was just a passing thought... as all the new cars have 6speeds... I guess I go the normal W5* series Boxs. I 'm I right in see that there was a business in Sydney that makes adapters?

Great, so I really have only one choice that is the v160 supra box (getrag), The T56 in my XR6T is to slow in it movements, so I wouldn't go that option. Now the big question is are there any adapter plates for the v160???

Why do you want a 6 speed on a V8?

I know it is the sexy thing to do but with the torque that a 4.0L engine makes it is really over the top unless you use something like the GM 6 speed with the ubsurdly long 6th gear.

MikeMan,

Your right on the money, I was wrapped up in the Sex appeal of the whole 6 speed thing... I'll more than likely go for a W58 as the seem to be more conversions done with this box than others...(more people to as wheen I run into trouble) Plus the project car complete (4cyl 1.8L + 4speed) before conversion comes in at 1040kg... who needs 6 speeds....

VeeAteMe said:
MikeMan,

Your right on the money, I was wrapped up in the Sex appeal of the whole 6 speed thing... I'll more than likely go for a W58 as the seem to be more conversions done with this box than others...(more people to as wheen I run into trouble) Plus the project car complete (4cyl 1.8L + 4speed) before conversion comes in at 1040kg... who needs 6 speeds....
Good call dude.

I think the W57/58 would be a better choice unless you are pushing SERIOUS horsepower then a R154 would be the way to go.