Is there a TT resource?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pmpdaddyt

Hey guys,
Just wondering is there a resource guide for how to TT your 1UZ?
Like a page with links to different info such as whereto findor how to make headers, and suggestions for fuel like injectors and pumps, turbo info and stuff like that.

The reason ive brought this up is i just went thru 12 pages and im just as confused as when i began lol.

Just a suggestion ;)

A number of guys have documented their builds fairly well here, but as far as a "123 How To" step by step sort of article, it doesn't exist, because 1) there are so many ways to do it, and 2) no one has taken the time to do such an article.

Another important reason why such an article doesn't exist is because, there are those out in Internetland who have taken the knowledge freely shared by this site & others, and have profited from it. So now you find that the people who have most of the knowledge, don't talk much, and the people who are doing most of the talking, don't know much.

IMO, two of the best documented TT builds on here are JustenGT8's and SC400TT's.

best way is to look at all the builds you can, check the pics for what they have done and try to replicate it. cheapest way is to switch and flip the standard manifolds.

best way is to look at all the builds you can, check the pics for what they have done and try to replicate it. cheapest way is to switch and flip the standard manifolds.

thats the part that confuses me, if i can figure out how the piping/exhaust is setup i could start my project but ive been thru almost all the threads and im really confused :confused:

Another reason is these engines get fitted in different vehicles..
So exhaust etc in the most part won't fit...

makes sense

I've done a few turbo conversions..
One thing with moderate power / boost levels..
Is DON'T get too carried away with exhaust design..
Even a log style can make more than enough for street..
We've had a few threads on which size turbo /turbo's work best..
Seems daunting when starting ..
The main part is how to package the system in an already busy engine bay..
In most cases I find moving the battery to the boot / trunk gives some room to start..

don't overthink things, it's a very simple process. our exhaust manifolds where knocked up 1 day in the garage, and work a treat. it's when you start looking at alot of different combo's and listening to too many people that it does your head in. if you can get down to someone in your area that does turbo conversions etc have a chat. if not,

what power are you chasing? fuel? give us as much info as you can on what your goals are and will make it easier to work out what you need.

Okay, my goals:
300-350 hp to start
stage 2 400+

Parts i already have:
R154
manual conversion
90mm throttle body
SAFC II
full custom exhaust
supra TT Fuel pump

I was initially prepared to do a 1jz swap, but thats just too boring.

my main questions are:
1. do i need to upgrade my fuel initially or can that be part of stage 2

2. intercooler or methanol

3. what driveshaft do i need to attach to the r154

4. can i run the basic setup on the stock ecu or do i have to upgrade to aftermarket?

5. boost controller or can i just use a 12psi spring in the wastegate to limit the boost?

6. where can i find the bellhousing and adapter plate for the r-154?

*** told you guys i was confused lol***

Any help would be appreciated