info on bypass/recycle valve please.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

ok..m112 in my hands now..besides working out where to mount and how to route belt etc i am fairly sure i know what to do..

except for bypass/recycle valve..ok m112 does not have built in,from what i have seen looks like a small throttle valve that allows boost to feed back to inlet,valve linked to what looks like typical turbo wastegate controller..is this correct or is there more to it?

as have to make all the plumbing are there any valves off the shelve or what have you used?will turbo waste gate controller do? or is a special supercharger one required?

thanks

You must have the shorter version of the M112 without the integral bypass valve.

Whipple sell the actuators and the butterfly valves if you want to set it up on your top plate and have the inlet elbow set down around it. The actuator operates on vacuum, so when the engine is at idle, or high vacuum (cruising) conditions, the actuator pulls the valve open, and allow the supercharger to run in bypass.

Or you could try going with a standard turbo setup BOV. I believe Justen GT8 was looking at trying that at one time.