hunting idle and error code 83, 84, 85 ???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hi-lex

just got conversion running with crown ecu 5sp man and have probs with idle hunting, tried all other sugestions and also error codes 83 84 85 are coming up, cannot find these anywhere or am I doin something wrong

Usually a hunting Idle is MAF problem. I have noticed it on a few different brands, but usually hunting idle is either IACV or MAF. Do you have an intake on it? because if it heats up the MAF sensor the engine doesn't know how much air the engine is taking in and it will pulse up and down. I am not sure what the codes are on a crown ECU but on every car I have ever seen this happen it was due to heat soak, or messed up signal from air flow sensor due to dead sensor or bad wiring

It does it from cold, afm was working in front cut, also tried another off my running car, codes dont seem right these numbers dont seem to exist, still looking at vac leak as that seems most common prob

As a long shot have you tried running the AFM directly into the rubber elbow?

It could be something to do with the distance from the AFM to the t/b and pressure waves moving up and down the long pipe?

found it, idle motor is different to crown one, I am using crown ecu on majesta motor, idle motor is totally diff in design to crown one but plug is same, it worked ok in front cut, is now spitting out code 42 and check light stays on if you rev it, has a slight mis like a plug but clears after a few revs, but Im happy now, dam it sounds sweet