Fuel Pump Gurus

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

quadcam boat

I did a search, but couldn't find the answer.
I am fitting a jordy manifold and M90 Eaton. what size fuel pump wil I need?
I was thinking of using one of the Bosch Pumps.
Lextreme, a quick article on this one would be good, boost (hp) v's required fuel pump, a bit like your injector article?
Lets see if we can get enough info together on this post.

Got this off the CAPA site.

Bosch Fuel Pumps, In Tank
Bosch Fuel Pump - 0404, 102 litres per hour (6.5 bar) In Tank $341.95
Bosch Fuel Pump - 0234, 168 litres per hour (5 bar) In Tank $374.90

Bosch Fuel Pumps, Inline
Bosch Fuel Pump - 0704, 130 litres per hour (3 bar) $189.95
Bosch Fuel Pump - 9104, 130 litres per hour (5 bar) $218.45
Bosch Fuel Pump - 9754, 165 litres per hour (5 bar) $323.90
Bosch Fuel Pump - 9844, 185 litres per hour (5 bar) $323.90
Bosch Fuel Pump - 0444, 200 litres per hour (5 bar) $523.40
Bosch Fuel Pump - 4134, 200 litres per hour (10 bar) $995.00
Billet mount brackets - Bosch Fuel Pumps (each) $49.00

Now can someone match each fuel pump to its potential on our engine?

An M90 will not require reasonable of fuel.

I would think if you looked at a number around the 160-175 mark you were looking god.

More inportant than flow is pressure.

Why not buy a Bosch 400hp unit and know it will deliver the goods.

I can't see an M90 needing more fuel tan that.

stock fuel pump will be fine. Just get a Raising Rate Fuel Pump Regulator aka FMU. FMU will raise your fuel pressure as boost increases. More pressure=more fuel supply. I have a hardly used Cartech FMU instock and can sell it for $150 USD (brand new is 270 USD)plus shipping. FYI, cartech FMU is adjustable from 4:1 to 12:1

However, if you really want to have a larger fuel pump, we carry that too. Good luck and remember, with low boost application you dont need all those fuel/engine management stuffs... keep it simple....

I agree...i would go with the high pressure walbra 255lph that Lextreme sells. With the rising rate fuel pressure regulator at a ratio of (10:1) at 6 psi your going to be pushing the fuel pressure to about 98 psi at 6lbs of boost. Running that much on the stock pump all the time will shorten its life. Just be safe and get a high pressure pump that is made to run at elevated pressures.

I was just on the cartech site reading up about their FMU's and it says to install it in the return line and after stock regulator. Is this true for the 1UZ case?
Can the stock regulator handle the "upped" pressure the engine requires for boosted applications?