Engine Modifications Table

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SANCHEZ

Hi

I am from Australia, and have just converted my hilux 1.8l to the lexus 1zufe.

Now, it is run by a microtech Ltx8, getting custom extractors(headers) and full exhaust, cold air intake. Anything else that is a simple modification, im not saying inexpensive, rather a modification that is reliable and will put out good hp?

It has a supra 5speed.

Also, i was wondering what hp figures other people have got with a similar package?

Sanchez

No , i havent got any pics as yet.

Ok so i guess nobody know andy reliable modifications ?

I did do a search, and there were some similar threads but nothing was specific...

Cams will get you 50HP. They should be available in a couple of months.

Eight throttle body conversion will give up to 75HP

Supercharging will give you 100-130HP.

After that you need to start pulling heads etc. Port work will give you a little plus you could try flowing the plenum and manifold.

Somewher in there you will need bigger injectors.

Aftermarket ECU may give you a little extra now but would have to be very well tuned to give much improvement and you can expect some loss of driveabilty or the loss of some functions like knock sensors.

Do this

twin_throttle_2.jpg

Its about 1/3 the cost of ITB's, the sound is orgasmic, and the power difference is huge.

Thanks guys.....

I was wondering if there is a supercharger kit? As i am new to the 1uzfe i dont know who to go...

Anyybody know of anybody that does S/c kits?

In regards to the after market computer, like you said zuffen, if set up and tuned correctly, the microtech will run it a lot smoother, with a smoother sense of power and increased driveability.

Although i have not had a microtech run a 1uz before, i have seen the difference on a few of my old cars.

oh and im in australia, so if anybody knows of any place that does sc kits please let me know

cheers

Definately would like to see some dyno sheets for these 8 throttle body cam'ed beasts...

tmiller ???

O and some video footage would be most appreciated :)

Ok my name is Bryan i have an Sc400.. i recently ordered the do-luck demon body kit, clear corners(white LED), and 20 inch Zab Judah 2 Spinners.. i ordered a perfomance chip that will supposedly give me 10- 13 hp. im looking for more. i need a nicer kick. im not interested in forced induction bc this is going to be more of a show car. do yall kno were i can get the eight throttle bodies
thank you