Diameter of lifter?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

928s

Guys appreciate very much some info on the lifters in the V8 lexus, I'm chasing a lifter of lightweight and 35 mm diameter. If the lifters are smalller I would still like to know the size. What are the biggest lifts that are being run on these engines? Does anybody know the weight of one of these buckets?

Cheers and thanks

Greg

31mm

same for non vvti and vvti

fj20 is your friend from memory for 35mm
also i think the beams vvti 3sge runs a 33mm

Ed you are a wealth of information. any details on that 35 mm lifter? Like is it a solid lifter and light? The jag 4.0 uses a very light but unforntunately 33 mm lifter, it has an alloy body. You adjust it by shims. So any light or where to look for info much appreciated.

Cheers Greg

The cam follower is alloy with a small steel section that bears on the valve.

The certainly don't weigh much. Didn't register on the kitchen scales.

Thanks guys, looks like there is nothing like this in 35 mm, I may well just run my hydraulic lifters and lighten every thing else in the valve train. Many thanks Greg

Attachments

• 100_2724.JPG
    100_2724.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2728.JPG
    100_2728.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 65
I think a 3vz toyota has 35 or 36mm buckets can you post a picture of the hydraulic lifter? Doesn't really matter I would just like to see what it looks like,

Blaine

i would be incredibly suprosed if those numbers were correct...

anyway -just confirmed: Gen5 3SGE buckets (33mm) and Nissan FJ20 (34mm)

well be "suprosed" I measured one it was 38mm remember 2 valves a cylinder wedge style head lots o' room

38mm ???? wtf ???

thats absolutely enormous. like unbelievably enormous...

sorry, i was assuming you were referring to the 3vz-fe dohc 4v

theres no way in gods good earth that two 38mm buckets will sit next to each other in a dohc head ;)