Color Paint

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Currently my engine is out and I am thinking about paint the engine bay. However, this also get me thinking about painting the car in different color. It is currently black but my other favor color would be:

* Silver
* White

Should I stay with the same color or change?

have you considered painting just the engine bay a different colour than the rest of the car?

White is a good functional colour for an engine bay. Easier to work on.

Are you feeling a bit fruity? If so try hot pink.... Yipes!!!

Also can anyone name this car from it's motor and pink bay? Hint this car is probably faster then yours...

Another funky color for you crazy color blind folks... Boys and girls can you say Purple?:34:

In all seriousness I think black is your best color LEX even though it is very generic, or go with the color of the car....I know black hides dirt and grease well and usually color matches with all motors very well.. Just my opinion...

Stay with black IMO. Cheaper to repaint. Don't have to though the hassle of seeing different color when you open up interior panels. Plus, I think the car will hold better value if it's the same as original color. Beside, black SC look hard and manly.

Black is the hardest color to maintain... requires a better polish, to be cleaned more often, etc to look good.

Go white.... the easiest color to paint & maintain.