Parts Bolt on 8 throttle body setup for 1uzfe + filters

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

DenZel

Might be going back to stock (this will only be available for a short time only, so if you are serious let me know, otherwise be going back on)
Cannot get this kit anymore, discontinued. Rare vertical setup, Designed from the head up (some just bolt on to he standard runners), looks and sounds great.
+ will come with 8 custom adapters with K&N filters attached (to fit these you just remove the trumpets)
+ the air box setup i have that fits on with no trumpets in place ( i might have the one that fits with the trumpets in place - will have to check)
Pretty much anything i have to do with this kit you will have, as it wont be use to anyone else.

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/getattachment1rc.jpg/

Didnt really make any more peak power with this kit, but the mid range increased a big amount.
$3000 for everything, will not seperate, as its all made for the kit. cheers.
cheers.

The old restrictive upper manifold gets removed, this kit is from head up (its own runners)
fuel rails could come with the kit at the right price (i will need to find some stock ones to replace)
stock motor (just exhuast, custom headers)
ecu i was using was an adaptronic.
There was still a lot more to be had in the tune,
the max gain i got in the mid range/top end was around 70,80rwhp! - this was when auto, now manual be a bit more.
Like said, didnt much more peak power, but itbs never been about peak power.
when stock, the power band didnt last long, and died off very early compared when after the itbs were installed, and yes the response is a lot better!
dyno graph below (all 3 runs when auto):
makes 240rwhp now (more in the tune)

VERY rare opportunity to be had here guys, with all the hard work already done and the extras you get its a great unique buy.

2 airbox setups come with the car (found the other one today)
1 to fit with the trumpets attached.
1 to fit with the trumpets removed.
both use the same air filter with same base plate
only have pictures of big box setup, other airbox looks exactly the same except scaled down to size a lot since the height of the trumpets are gone.
this might not be for sale much longer, so if people are keen let me know soon.
all the hard work already done for you.
21102008083ul2.jpg

21102008084jg2.jpg

21102008085ps7.jpg