blue smoke?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LSPinoy

i know this can't be good. lol but, can someone tell me what are probable causes of this? the blue smoke is only at start up and comes from the mufflers. after about a minute or so it goes away. when the car is running and driving, the blue smoke can no longer be seen. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

blessings

alex

It sounds like it's burning a little bit of oil, so it must be leaking in from some where.
See what your spark plugs look like. [That's the extent of my knowledge]

Sounds like the valve seal gaskets. They can be change without the heads coming off.

Attachments

• turbo9.jpg
    turbo9.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 9
  • turbo5br.jpg
    turbo5br.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 13
  • turbo6br.jpg
    turbo6br.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 15
the car runs rich upon start up to warm it up quicker which would make the blue smoke come out the exhaust at this time , this could also mean that the cats are not cleaning the exhaust as efficiently as it should

The color is really hard to identify by car owners. Unless the owner is an expert then the smoke color might taking into consider. Even I have a hard time deterimning the color when i see it. We have look at the signs and symptoms of the car.

lextreme did you get my p.m. i sent you?

thank you everyone. i will have those things listed above checked probably this weekend or next weekend.