Standalone ECU Best Standalone for Lextreme's New Project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think you can swap out the engine harness and it will plug and play. SC4 and LS4 engine is almost the same. Took these pictures just for you.....

^^^ Thanks man, I appreciate that a lot. Now, the next question is does anyone have a SC400 wiring harness for sale lol? Yeah, I would think using the SC400 harness would work and wouldn't be that much different to install.

Red, I've already had my supercharged 1UZ motor running on the dyno with a modified Supra AEM. You can check the Supra thread in my sig to see videos of the motor running.

It was Mitch Pederson's ECU and he did the modifications to it, but they're not that difficult, and involve inverting the ignitor output signals to drive the COP's. I don't know if this modification is necessary if you retain the stock dizzies and twin coils.

Mitch is currently working on getting the Supra AEM mapped for his own box stock SC400, and I believe he'll then be releasing the configuration, along with instructions for any other minor mods necessary for it to work.

So hopefully it'll soon be a true PnP solution for the SC400.

Additionally, I've been in contact with Richard Welch of AutoSport Wiring, who has said he'd be happy to build AEM to LS400 adaptor harnesses. These would be short "jumper" harnesses with plugs for the AEM on one end and plugs for the LS400 harness on the other. In this way you LS400 owners wouldn't need to hack or change your existing engine harness. Richard hasn't sent me budgetary numbers just yet, but when I receive them, I'll post them here.

There will of course be some engineering and repinning to do with these jumpers, as the connectors are completely different, and the signals come out on different pins, so it's a work in progress.

I use the good old Delco. I helped Mike Don put a Delco '808 on a twin turbo 1uz in a HQ monaro that made 500hp at the treads and drove beautiful. It was fitted with 5 speed manual box.
At present (last 3 years.....) Ive been squeezing a 1uz in an old 67 Mercedes Finnie cruizer for my Mrs. and Ive gotten really serious in last 3 months with it.
I'm using the Delco 624 PCM from a VR/VS Commodore which controls the electronic 4L60e trans.
The A341e auto is quite simpler than the 4L60e in that it uses a TV cable to control line pressure rather than Pressure Control Solenoid in GM.
We (Kalmaker) are modifying the software to run the A340/341 which will be great for those wanting to retain the original auto trans.
Using the Delco though presents a problem using the twin distributors which it doesnt have the ability to run.
What we do is graft a Chevvy Vortex distributor and rotor on to the left dissy housing which requires adaptor rings which we now fabricate.
Its only a 5 minute job to fit, and the cap protrudes out of the front of the spark plug cover approx 20ml and isnt too ugly.....
A bonus is, both engines have the same firing order, and as it is a crab cap, it means the left side of cap supplies the left bank spark plugs and right supplies right bank which is neat.
You also need to remove the harmonic balancer and cut off 8 of the 12 "teeth" on the crank trigger.
The standard 2 wire crank sensor then supplies the Ignition module from Chev or Holden Camira/Astra etc and it all behaves just like a standard Chevvy Distributor.
All these parts are very common and cheap.
We can also run them using the Cadillac Northstar V8 distributorless DFI module, but this is more complicated setting up the crank sensors which require 2 sensors and a special crank trigger.
I hope to be driving "Ben" (Benz) in about 3 weeks
I was going to use K'Dog's tiptronic controller, but have since found out that trans works quite well without any electronics, but requires manual shifting, which means I can plug and unplug trans until I have software finalised.
I will keep you posted, Ive taken a heap of flicks and will do a long overdue update of website soon.
If you do check out website, ignore the earthing rings I used ages ago in distributors, it doesnt work suitably www.kalmaker.com.au

Does anyone have a link to drawings of Crown transmission plugs???
I have Soarer bible etc but all drawings Ive seen so far are to suit these which are different.
Ive worked out what the pinouts are, but would like drawings/pictures for reference
Cheers

Megasquirt MS2extra firmware.

You can retain the stock dizzys and the MS2 has double the resolution. of MS1.

MS1 was limited MS2 is effective and dirt cheap.

There are so many options, output controls, you name it. You could run a vvt motor easily and it datalogs. I'd go this route.

Plus you can build a daughter board and control the A340 or A341 trans with it. Push button shift.