Arnott Industries Airbags

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kiwi.in.aus

Anybody used the above ?
I like my air suspension and want to to keep it , they come with a life time warranty and look the biz ?
Plus you can replace them one at a time as they go so less outlay all at once .
Any reviews ?

I had air bag suspension in my 92 soarer with a data systems controller which i think was installed from japan!

Worked a treat til the tyre joint jacked the car up without fully extending the airbags & cracked one!

So make sure you fully extend or as much as you can & turn it off in the boot (i the SC400) before you jack it up from the body other wise it gets rather expensive!

Appart from that it was awesome!

I had air bag suspension in my 92 soarer with a data systems controller which i think was installed from japan!

Worked a treat til the tyre joint jacked the car up without fully extending the airbags & cracked one!

So make sure you fully extend or as much as you can & turn it off in the boot (i the SC400) before you jack it up from the body other wise it gets rather expensive!

Appart from that it was awesome!

Very good point man, what are the ground rules for hoisting airbag shocked cars ie: (1990 ucf11 celsior)?? Do you have to raise it all the way and turn off the bags in the boot?

The reason you need to switch it off is that as you lift the car the wheels hang down and the suspension ECU things the car is high , soooo it lets air out trying to lower the car and this is when you can damage the struts .
Not to mention [ although I am !! ] that the suspension ECU has a little stroke as it's trying to lower the car and it's just not happening !!
It get's into a right old tiz .
With counseling and a reset the sus ECU gets over it no worries .
When ever possible I always try to place the lifting device under the control arm close to the wheel so that in lifting , it's like the wheel is still taking all the weight and not hanging down so if you have forgotten to turn off the suspension it doesn't matter , it's a little safeguard just in case .

I've used their product on a Lincoln Town Car I had (rear airbags). Excellent price and service. Had the whole job done labour and all for less than the price of one bag from the Lincoln dealer.

Kevin