Anyone wanna take a stab at what power levels this will make?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Matt300ZXT

So I'm stuck in this dilemma of spending $ on a spare v8 for my SC400, or just selling those parts I have, and putting a 1JZ in with a single turbo, fmic, all that stuff.

Here's the plan I had for the spare v8, if anyone has a similar setup, feel free to toss some hp/tq #s my way.

I have a spare 118k 92 model 1UZ that turns over with ease, however the water pump is frozen up and the guy had no idea when the timing belt was changed last anyway. So I've been working on it on the side for a while tearing the front end down to change the water pump/timing belt. With a couple hundred more in it, it'll be complete (gaskets/seals, water pump, timing belt, a few shiny bolts, etc). I already have IMF stainless headers. My plan was to get a Megasquirt n' Spark built by a guy on here in Australia, already modded to work on the 1UZ and use stock distributors, igniters, and sensors. That would free up hp by allowing me to lean it out and not use so much fuel, and clean up the bay by getting rid of the smog crap on it. Other than that, a 2.25" mandrel exhaust system into some Nur Spec mufflers will round out the engine mods. With extra $ I'm getting this summer, putting a w58 or r154 in it would be no problem either.

So in summary...118k freshened up motor, IMF headers, 2.25" exhaust, Megasquirt standalone, and 5 speed. I would love to supercharge it but roots styles are so pricey, and just about every centrifugal install I've seen, the fuse box was just ghetto rigged in place and looks trashy.

and just about every centrifugal install I've seen, the fuse box was just ghetto rigged in place and looks trashy.

Yep, for centri's they are in a bad spot but trashy or not I cant complain about 400+bhp for less than 2 grand. I plan to move move mine into the cab eventually but it will involve a solid weekend of re-wiring so in the end i'm a bit lazy :). If the fuse box is the only complaint, it is solveable. Considering your planning full standalone and manual swap... why not just re-wire the box and call it a day?

Just get a Richwood or Bullet manifold, and check on Ebay for some root superchargers. Eaton M90 fits perfectly. And there're some M112 you can put on with some modifications just as machining off the base.

Easiest way to boost a UZ with a budget is either building a single turbo kit yourself or running Lextreme's fish bracket + used centri blower. Bullet makes the best manifolds/snouts and adapters for the UZ but do cost a lot more. If your looking for the cleanest install... I say bullet manifold and m112 with some water/meth.