Anyone have pics of the Crown 1UZ auto tranny?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MacroP

Howdy all,
Just trying to setup a spare auto tranny for my MX83 Cressida 1UZ conversion. Car is running around fine but reverse gear whines a little bit so I may issues down the track.

Currently I'm using a Soarer/SC400 A341E box that I stripped down and convertered to a slipyoke output using bits(shaft and extension housing) from the old Cressida A340E tranny. Had to strip down both boxes and am trying to get away from that. I would like to have and 'plug and play' type spare.

Seeing as the UZS131 Crowns have a slipyoke type output shaft already I was trying to get some detailed pics of box so I can suss out if this is an easier way to setup a spare unit. Just need some closeup pics of the rear housing and also the electrical connectors around the box too though I'm pretty sure the Crown box uses a 4 solenoid valve body and a forward mounted speed sensor like my existing box.

I'm thinking I could just swap over the Cressida extension housing and speed sensor rotors if and when needed. Maybe Neutral start switch to if needed.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.

This is to get the stock UZS131 tranny working with a UZZ30 ECU.

Don't have any zoomed out pics on the web though.

Dont have a pic of the chopper wheel cut down from 32 teeth to 4 teeth either sorry.

sp2_adaptor_1.jpg

sp2_adaptor_2.jpg

sp2_adaptor_3.jpg

sp2_adaptor_4.jpg

sp2_adaptor_5.jpg

I need to learn my Australian model counterpart for the US spec stuff. Where's my decoder ring...

Here's some shots of a 92 LS400 A341E - not sue if this helps or not:

Connector:
a341%20005%20(Medium).jpg

LS400%20Trans%20003%20(Medium).jpg

LS400%20Trans%20002%20(Medium).jpg

LS400%20Trans%20001%20(Medium).jpg

Gotta check and see if this pic is from the A341E or the A340F. EDIT: That is the A341E pictured below - it has two speed sensors one up front and one at the rear.
a341-a340%20input-oil%20pump%20014%20(Medium).jpg

Cheers for the photos everyone. That last pic by Peewee looks like just what I need. The extension housing looks near identical to my Cressida unit. Just checked my EPC, same unit, awesome. All I'll need to do is to mount my SP2 sensor adapter plate(like Peewee's unit) and over swap the modified rotor. Even could make a new one.
It also has the same front speed sensor and the valve body connnector. I'm going to the city tommorrow to pickup a Crown unit like this up.

Cheers to all - again.