anyone ever dropped thier tranny?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You can do it couple of ways.

1. Remove the driveshaft
2. Unplug all the sensors
3. Unplug the oil cooler hoses
4. Loosen the 6 tc bolt from the flexplate
5. Remove the transmission support and mount
6. Support the transmission
7. Loosen the tranny bolts
8. Lower the transmission.

Make sure the transmission dipstick seperate when the transmission is lowered.

I was in a pub on Taylor Square when a guy dropped his tranny. Messy... very very messy... lol

(sorry, In joke for the sydney siders!)

I want to install the precison industries tc but I want to do it myself so if any of you guys have any advice for me Im all ears!!

Excellent choice and probably the best for the SC's...and you pay for it too..(what $900)..I have been running mine for over a year now and am still impressed....Perfect stall rate, works fabulous in combination with my nos.. Turns the car around as far stop start excelleration...It's smaller and lighter in weight then the stock one..which is not necessarily a good thing, but like no problems what so ever to report......

However, I must say Precisions Ind..first sent me a "shaker" Dragon Torque Converter..(out of balance) and I had to pay $300 twice to install and remove the faulty Torque Converter and put the good one in again...., had to pay for the return shipping for the fualty T.C. but Precisions did send me another new Dragon T.C. one that worked fine...However, Precisions would not credit me $300 for their faulty product, and would not pay for return shipping costs...So that all kind of left a bad taste in my mouth...However, The product is great aside from all that crap....

Soak the transmission cooler line fittings with penetrant,those things are a SOB to loosen up at times,especially older vehicles.

Change the rear main seal while you have the trans out.

If the EGR tube is leaking,now is the perfect time to replace it.

They come preset, and I forgot...Presicion will send you one for you SC that is a perfect fit....Just let them know what your year and model is and they will set you up just fine...