Alternator part identification help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

elliotaw

I'm just finishing rebuilding my alternator. There must be a part missing here somewhere. The pulley centre hole is far bigger than the alternator shaft. There must be something else?? I have boxes and boxes of stuff which I have gone through, I'm just wondering if I have lost this missing part somehow. Can anyone help with a JPG of what it looks like ?

Elliot

Finally got my alternator back together....bit embarrassing really....that pulley in the above post is the wrong one....the real one was hiding at the bottom of a pile of other stuff I had packed away...doh! Anyway, got it all together and ready to run again, all new internals..brushes, commutator (that was fun fitting)..bearings, regulator etc etc.
alternator1.JPG

alternator2.JPG

Elliot

Thanks!

Got my new custom valves through the post from Manley last week. Got +1's for the exhaust valves. Made from their Gen 3 blanks. Heads are being machined to suit now and hopefully I can start reassembling next week. just waiting on new pistons from Ross, supposed to be on their way? Fingers crossed.

Elliot

Hi Elliot,
have you got a thread started for polished parts, i think it would be great.
i have seen a Power steer pump on here(assume its yours?)
anyway, if you have the time i'd love to see what else is polished on your motor.
thanks Dean

Theres not much that hasn't been chrome plated or polished. It's all ready to go, I'm just waiting on the engine internals to arrive and the machining to be done, then I could post a thread of the engine going back together (if I can remember what goes where...lol).

Elliot

elliotaw said:
then I could post a thread of the engine going back together (if I can remember what goes where...lol).

Elliot
cool i'd love to see the whole thing going back together. it would be great especially with all that bling,
i spose the trouble with polishing one part is it would look out of place unless the whole lot was done. so i imagine it will be unbelievable