Aftermarket Suspension, Same Problems

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ModedLS

so i slapped a set of eibach springs (1" drop) on some kyb shocks, and stuck them on the 94 LS. It still leans about a half inch lower on the driver side. And then it leans about a 1/4 inch lower on the rear of the driver side. dumb question, but does anyone know how to solve this. im thinkin about just gettin a custom airbag suspension on it if i cant fix it.

ModedLS said:
so i slapped a set of eibach springs (1" drop) on some kyb shocks, and stuck them on the 94 LS. It still leans about a half inch lower on the driver side. And then it leans about a 1/4 inch lower on the rear of the driver side. dumb question, but does anyone know how to solve this. im thinkin about just gettin a custom airbag suspension on it if i cant fix it.
This problem is very common on the SC. If you have an air suspension, then you can adjust the height with the rod near the shock. I don't remember how to do this, but I have seen the article on either lextreme.com or clublexus.com. Make sure all the swaybar links are in the same "up" position. The problem might be the bad bushings, or even the swaybars themselves have been "bent" and "twisted" due to high mileage. I have this problem on my SC. I replaced everything except the swaybars, but didn't help. Instead of replacing the swaybars, I went with the Tein coilover and adjusted the driver side to be even with the passenger side.