4000GT - MKIV Supra 1UZ turbo - update

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
John (JBrady) that is exactly what I was thinking of trying with the wedge adapters to install a vvti intake on to a non vvti engine. We used to do this all the time with rotary engines (although not a wedge) to install 12a intakes onto 13b engines and vise versa...

Do you know if the bolt hole spacing is the same between the two engines / intakes?
If the front to rear and side to side spacing is the same, then the wedge pieces are a sure fire thing with just longer bolts and studs. If they are differant, then that could pose a problem due to interferance between bolts need to attach the plates to the heads and the bolts to attach the intake to the plates.

I need to take my car back in to see Phill at NZEFI so he can tune it to run with my idle control valve, its anoying cold starting without it. Hows your car to drive on the road now? The dyno looks quite smooth

Hey, I dont really drive it daily... its been in at NZEFI getting a new fuel pump and tune. I dont like driving it daily because of the clutch being a pain, but really its ok, I just like my daily driver to be a nice standard Euro or something lol