1uz to rover auto

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Thommo 73

looking for an easy way out, who has mated a 1uz to a rover 4sp auto (zf),

i have the motor and will soon find a rangie with the plan of swapping out the rover junk but hoping someone can shed some light on the adapter

Cheers

Not sure if you're still after this info, but a mate has recently mated a zfhp22 auto box to his 1uz. He used the bellhousing from the Lexus and chopped two inches off the back, had a new plate welded in and machined to fit the auto box. He then madethe torque converter from that box fit the 1uz flex plate with new supporting 'tabs' welded in. This is just going by how he explained it to me, there could be some errors in the way i've translated his explanations. The guy in question is a Forum member on here (I think) but couldn't tell you his user name at the moment. If you need any more information, just post a reply or PM me and I'll see if I can get him to post a reply.
Lee.

thanks for the info, but ive decided to rid my self of anything rover in the drive line :mad:

putting an A440F auto and transferr out of an 80 series behind the 1uz turning an GQ front diff and an 80 rear.

it's a winch challange truck so i dot want to stuff around fixing rover stuff

dear anyway, but working at toyota helps ;)

torque converter is the dearest bit at $1500 (billet heavy duty)