1UZ-FE Physical dimensions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Cheech Wizard

Hi All,
I'm a newbie so please be gentle....
I am currently rodding a 1947 Morris 8 and had been going down the track of a Holden V6. But yesterday I saw an AC Cobra with the 1UZ-FE motor in it and was suitably impressed. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any information on the web regarding the physical size and weight of the motor/auto gearbox. The weight is not the issue as much as the size of the motor. If anyone out there has this type of info or could run a tape over their motor to give me basic outside engine dimensions and perhaps where the motor mounts are located, I would certainly appreciate it.
ps. Great Site!!

Cheech,

Use the search facility on this Site.

There's no other Site on the net with as much information as this Site.

I'd be surprised if Toyota don't have a stooge signed on as a member here to see what we are doing and what they can copy.

I knew it had to be you Logan. They couldn't get an Aussie to do that.

See we took pity on the boys in black and let them win yesterday's ODI!

Hi Guys... Thanks for all the answers... sorry I didn't reply sooner but I have been away on business. Unfortunately the 700mm cubed rules this motor out for this project as I have a maximum of a 600mm cube (and that is WITH modifications). So I guess the Holden-on will have to do.
However, I am still impressed with this site and will keep reading to keep on top of everything for a future project.

ps...gotta let the Kiwi's win one to keep the series interesting (great game tho')!! Besides, dominating the cricket world for the last ten years ago is getting a little dull... sort of like formula one racing.

Morrie 8

Hi don't give up yet Chrysler made slant 6's for 15 years, what about tipping the 1uz on its side, just a thought, where there is a will, there is a way
Regards
Lambo