Parts 1uz/2uz/3uz V160 swap kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TTLex

Im in the middle of a new project with my TT GS4, and have some duplicate parts that I dont need. If youre thinking about doing a V160 swap in the future, here are the parts that you will need minus the tranny and clutch obviously.

All parts are brand new, never installed, original packaging.
TTC Performance V160 adapter plate.
TTC sale price is $499 plus shipping
link to their site: http://ttcperformanceproducts.com/ttcpe1v1trad.html
Drift Motion SC3/4 5 spd conversion kit. All OEM Toyota parts needed for pedal swap, etc, etc. No Master cylinder.
Drift Motion sells this for $270 plus shipping.
link to their site: http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-sc300400pedalset.php

I will sell the entire set for $500 plus shipping. This is almost $300 off what you would pay new. Shipping should be around $50, the plate has some weight to it. If it goes over $50 I will cover the extra.....so $550 shipped.....plus PP fees.

Im still doing the swap. I just ended up with duplicate parts through some different deals. The swap is still on full swing!!

Attachments

• Lexus (59).jpg
    Lexus (59).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 617
  • Lexus (147).jpg
    Lexus (147).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 621
long story......

in a nutshell, I purchased my adapter plate new from TTC, and the pedal set from Drift Motion. I then ended up getting a deal on a complete 2UZ set up which included duplicates of what I already had purchased, but it included the clutch and some other parts that I needed so I bought the whole set up. Im now selling what I dont need.

I already have a twin turbo set up in my car, so no need for the one im selling.

nice but i want to do the t-56 trannie much cheaper overall and lots of upgrades for it as well do you have a the stick in yet i have been dreaming of having a stick in my gs since i got it. these trannies in our cars just suck...do no justice to uz motors