1991 hiace 1uz conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
and yeah my resivour is mounted straight tothe p/s pump so nice and easy.
we are having trouble geting bolt out that holds the outlet connection/pipe to the pump it has been over tightend already brocken 2 spanners so i thort i would just take pump off and see to it that way but cant access all the bolts what would you guys use to try solve this?

yeah was gonna say i can get my pump out with the motor in place...grind back that big bolt before you put it back in to.... when the motor torques over this is the first thing to clash... and Kelvin i see on trade me you have a sump pan on there.... is this the alloy "ring" above the steel pan?? and is it rear sump? if it matters.... cheers

i have about the same and it still just touches so ill have another look at how much more i can take out of it when i change my pump resiviour :) mine touches high up in the rev range and sounds like a little vibration under ya ass lol

yeah not to far away now first startup 2moro just got to finish off new fuel line i have decided to go with a braided fuel line since its rinning close to exhaust and yeah probs wont b on road 4 awile going to be getting dents taken out with a new paint try look around for a new diff and mount some seats reversed in the back and afew other little bits and pieces

lifted back end up after getting van running to sort speedo nd tht out put in gear but nothing happens no drive at all evan none to driveshaft. would it have anything to do with wiring? as its only wired up enough 2 start up at moment or is something wrong with gearbox?

.Hi guys .. gloverman I need some advice. toyota super custom 4x4 1992 . 3l stuffed motor. 1uz 1sounds like a good idea .I see you do mounts for these? front sump or rear v8. do i use exsisting gearbox with different bell housing ? radiator need to be enlarged or just bigger fan . is wiring to van for motor 4x4 and gauges possible / hard. diff gear ratios ,will they be ok . are there many other real issues . we have a hoist and good workshop so some modding is possible. thanks kiwig

Hi guys. Im doing a 1uz 93 KZH110 Hiace that had a 1kzte in it. Im using the 1kzte box with U1 bell housing and going to run internal hydro release bearing. Front sump motor though but i am getting Stu Lawton from Lawton Rotorsport to make me a custom sub frame and mounts this week. I have the motor sitting roughly where it needs to be mounted. I have the gear box hanging from the original mount so i don't need to mod the drive shaft. I have modified the fuel pick up with a walbro pump and have it sitting in the original diesel fuel tank. My issue at the moment is the power steer pump. i have all the air con removed etc and a shorter drive belt but when i have the pump bolted up the pump is almost touching the top arm mount on the chassis rail. I have taken an adapter off the 1kz power steer pump so i can have a remote power steer filler in the air box but still the actual body of the pump is to close to the top arm mount. Has any one run into this problem??.
Also i have purchased Glovermans instructions off trademe.
Cheers