1000cc/min Injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Just got these injectors from B & E Customs These are low impedance injectors and will require standalone computer. These injectors will be mate with Wolfkatz Engineering custom 1000+ hp fuel rails.
attachment.php

LexusKitSmall.jpg
LexusKitOnEngine1.jpg

These injectors are rated at (Injectors Chart):
75% = 1200 bhp
80% = 1280 bhp
85% = 1350 bhp
90% = 1440 bhp
95% = 1520 bhp
100% = 1600 bhp

These injectors might be too big for my application. I am just looking for 1000 hp. I might down grade them to 880 cc/min or so.

Here are the 1000cc/min injectors:

whats the need for 10an in the middle? if it feeds from two 6an and then from the 10an to the 8an? I made a 6an fuel system for my MR2 and the fuel setup could have easily produced 900hp. The thing is getting rid of the down sizing and the twist and turns that hinder the fuel from flowing as well. I've already got all the parts to make my new fuel system for my V8 powered MR2.

Lextreme if you design this as a kit I would buy the rails to the fuel pressure reg, everything after that is customized by myself already!

Go Lex!

Jeff

I'm curious about mounting two intank pumps. Is there enough room on the OEM pump bracket to hold two pumps? Will there be any baffles and whatnot in the tank that'll get in the way?

Looks good. That's exactly how every dual Walbro 255 high presure setup I've ever seen is. It works!

Grab a pair of Earl's Racing Fuel Filters.