B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Ben, I saw your scimi project on your website. You mention trunnion replaced by jag ball joint. from what I can make out it looks like you used a complete jaguar lower wishbone and vertical to achieve this? Are you able to tell me whether this was taken from an XJS model? It's hard to make out but it looks like it might be? Any issues with camber/caster compared to original wishbone setup?
    Hello Ben, I was so impressed with your Scimitar build I've just gone and bought one.
    I will be picking it up next week, along with a vvt engine, I think your build thread is so comprehensive, I can't see that I have any real difficulties ahead of me, bar the wiring.
    I do have one or two questions, and hoping that you might be able to talk them through with me.
    I've had a Scimitar in the past, and absolutely loved it, but could never understand why anyone would put a RV8 in one, to me it seemed like a lot of work for very little gain, but the Lexus lump has loads of appeal, and twice the power of the ford.
    So if It's okay to contact you, or if you have any tips, it would be very much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Iggy
    Hi Phil,

We both had PM's turned off.

I'll give you a shout when the Scim is road legal - and maybe we can have a nosh and a natter somewhere.

All the best,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben after seeing the V8 PT Cruiser on here I thought why not.
    But I'm only going N/A no turbo's for now.
    Be intersting in seeing the Scim if your around at some stange,
    Find out more how it went in and any problem's
    Already looking for another Cruiser to hack about and a doner Lexus or Soarer.
    Phil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…