supercharger install help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

maynanator

Hello, could someone tell me what lines need to be rerouted/modified and which ones can be deleted? I already know about the egr needing to be deleted but i'm not sure what to do on the rest. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry, I just fogured people in this section might know more... Considering nobody seemed to be able to answer me anyways.

Hello, could someone tell me what lines need to be rerouted/modified and which ones can be deleted? I already know about the egr needing to be deleted but i'm not sure what to do on the rest. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You've asked a rather specific question without providing any specifics or background about your installation at all. That's probably why you're being ignored.

Why don't you start by telling people which year & car you have and which supercharger you're trying to install. You may get a better response.

You've asked a rather specific question without providing any specifics or background about your installation at all. That's probably why you're being ignored.

Why don't you start by telling people which year & car you have and which supercharger you're trying to install. You may get a better response.

Good advice, that probably would help. It's a 1992 sc400 non California spec. I'm trying to install an m112 on a richwood manifold... Anything else needed for info?

Here are my personal suggestions:

If you're staying with the OEM throttle body, you probably don't need the coolant lines going to & from it. They're there to keep the TB warm enough so the butterfly won't freeze open in the wintertime, however in Houston it rarely gets that cold, even with the JT pressure drop across the TB.

Resist the temptation to remove the Evap system, and whatever you do, DON'T plug it off and try to seal your gasoline tank. The tank needs to be able to breathe - as fuel goes out of the tank, that volume needs to be replaced with air, and vice versa. Plus a working evap system will keep your garage from stinking up. You can reroute the canister back to just after the intake air filter and it'll work fine.

Install a good oil/air separation system for the engine crankcase. The simple OEM PCV system probably isn't sufficient for a 20 year old boosted motor. You probably have "some" blowby now, so rest assured you'll have a lot more when you're under boost.

Obviously your brake booster needs to keep its line, and I believe there's one that goes to the P/S also?

I'm sure there are other lines, but you'll need to figure out the function of each one and decide whether you need it or not for your application.

Keep the IAC; your Richwood kit should have come with a cast intake elbow, and at the end that fits up to the supercharger there should be a port for the IAC.

If your TB adapter is already machined for it, then yes, why not.

If it's not, you might want to consider going to a GM TB which incorporates the IAC as part of the TB itself.

Different hookups on the stepper motor, but you might be able to get it to work with the factory ECU.

I have a GM TB but have only run it on an AEM v1 ECU and once the tuner & I figured out which wires did what, it worked OK.