LuxuryMods.com Presents: SC's Gone Wild - Short Film

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Funny, love the sound affects....The bird noise and bliss sounds of the SC pulling up, and then the go-go 80's bubble gum music when the smaller import car pulls up next to it and stalls at take off......

I also like how the SC dropped down a few inches with just the push of a button.. I would love to see how that works... Hydraulics I guess and that would mean that there are many batteries probably positioned in the trunk area....

funny, i dont remember hearing birds chirping last time i was on the highway.........just "wooooooooooosh"

that looks like a lot of fun, and a lot of hard coordination. Great job!

Attachments

• 08_lexus_is-f_act_f34_2_500.jpg
    08_lexus_is-f_act_f34_2_500.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 08_lexus_is-f_f34_500.jpg
    08_lexus_is-f_f34_500.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 08_lexus_is-f_r34_500.jpg
    08_lexus_is-f_r34_500.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 08_lexus_is-f_eng_500.jpg
    08_lexus_is-f_eng_500.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 121
Thanks for the love fellas!

The white SC has airbags, Tein CS coilovers coupled with UAS airbags.

We have a new kit available by the name of AirForce Air Tank Cylinder Systems available. Group buy pricing is available for those interested!

These systems are coilover/cup systems that ride like normal coilovers, but with a push of a button, raise ~3" to clear speedbumps/driveways and then you can return to your normal ride height.

Please let us know if you are interested and we can forward pricing/product stats to you.

The DVD can be purchased here, thanks for the support!
http://luxurymods.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=592&HS=1
LM-dvdcase.jpg

That was well made... It felt like I was watching a Jet Li, Chow Young Phatt film with the music and bliss scenery... The SC's looked good to go, but there should have been a tan one in there..He He He...

I want to know if any of those SC's were boosted? The white one looked stacked for sure..

Very nicely done.....

Attachments

• FBRAKES.JPG
    FBRAKES.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 14
That was well made... It felt like I was watching a Jet Li, Chow Young Phatt film with the music and bliss scenery... The SC's looked good to go, but there should have been a tan one in there..He He He...

I want to know if any of those SC's were boosted? The white one looked stacked for sure..

Very nicely done.....

There are 2 SC that are boosted John. Mine 2jzgte and the other 1jzgte 5sp.

Boy it was professionally done.... nice work guys.... Now we need more power for those SC to do some 0-100-0

Thanks David. More power is on the way for me :)

Can you guys make it like the movie "Transformer" that turn into the robots with 400 whp that spit out rockets or bullets?...:veryhappy:

LOL... Steve you crack me up bro. Glad you enjoy it.

Thanks for the compliment guys. It was a huge team effort and I was just glad to participate. Most of the hard work is done by Phushizzle our director and editor.

Triad need to make a video too guys.

James, I did not know that was your SC4 on the video...SWEET!!!!... Tell me what you know about that white SC4? That one sure looked clean and fast.. The black ones including yours looked fantastic too..

James, I did not know that was your SC4 on the video...SWEET!!!!... Tell me what you know about that white SC4? That one sure looked clean and fast.. The black ones including yours looked fantastic too..
They're all local So Cal SC race proven drivers. You can meet with those mighty SC if you want. :bigok:

Steve, Is it the Triads or more? I am lost and out of the loop... I would love to see the modified SC4's in the videos first hand.. I have always been interested in finding one mightier and cleaner then mine was in the past.....Never found one yet, Lex's boosted LS400 came close... Would be nice to ride in one them and feel the power as well... Your's too Steve..

I am already experiencing major horsepower withdrawls with my ride being down.....Getting the shakes, shimmies, fevers, cold sweats, sleepness nights, etc.. Not a pretty seen over here...

Yeah, I was in the video John. Thanks for the nice compliment. As for the white SC4 that car is completely awesome. The owner have so much rare mods on that car you couldn't even imagine. That car inspired me to build my car to be clean. In our group we called it "The White Princess" thank you steve :biggrin: . BTW the owner of white SC4 is also on this forum. He's our vendor Luxurymods.com :wink: .