Lextreme Dyno Day

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
If we can get 15 people it will only cost $50 bucks. Your car stock is great to dyno. You can do mods and redyno it and see your improvement in the future.

Its also going to be a meeting too. BBQ, Hang Out and Dyno.... How does July 16th sound? Its a Sunday. Lets have a List going. James, just copy and Paste:

1. Lextreme

I don't think it's all day John. $50 is for your car turn to dyno. They have to do like at least 15 cars that day. But this should be fun. Glad you can attend.
veryhappy.gif

Hey guys why don't we all coordinate a time and date to make it out to the race track for some 1/8 and 1/4 mile races... I am over due, are you guys up for it one weekend or something?

Do you think it is possible any of us could go under 13 seconds in the quarter? No one on the CL has broke the 13 second barrier with there SC's...RDM20 holds the current title at 13.1 seconds...I will probably come up short on the back half, but I am thinking maybe David has a shot at it...James maybe you too when you get you SC tuned and peaking......

my car goes to chrisman tonight we will see what happens by mid july, i just want to beat a vett, thats all i care about....

Thats a good idea John. I'm thinking of getting to the track soon. Probably after this dyno meet. My car is running pretty good so far. I'm planning to boost it to 15psi soon. We'll see how much power it will make.

Just let me know.....James

Sc400rayray - Beat a vette? - What do you have going on under your hood? I see your posts but don't know your car...How do you plan to beat a new Vette in an SC400...I cannot and I don't know one SC400 owner that can beat out a New Vette 0-60mph or in the quarter...Those Vettes motor very well....

Due to the Aero Tech meet conflict on July 16 06. We decided to move the meet to a later week. So it is on a sunday JULY 23 06. And I hope more people should be able to make it :) .

Jibby
Well With Chrismans Setup I Should Get The Vett In Thrid Gear, 0 To 60 Mabey, Its Alot Of Boost About 18 To 20 Psi , We Will See Till Then Batman...