Exhaust Manifold Flanges: laser cut 3/8 stainless......

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cacrawfo

Hello,
I thought everyone might want to see one of the headers that I produced with the manifold flanges... This is the easy one, the passenger side.... The drivers side has more room, but must clear the steering shaft. I'll post another when the drivers side is done!

I still have 2 sets of flanges left if anyone is interested....

Carl C

we also have laser cut flanges available mild and stainless
we can make extractors to your spec if needed or choose from our block huggers , tri y style or tuned lenght race pipes.
(quad cams australia)

qca said:
we also have laser cut flanges available mild and stainless
we can make extractors to your spec if needed or choose from our block huggers , tri y style or tuned lenght race pipes.
(quad cams australia)

Sorry, but you are not allowed to sell anything in this forum unless you are an approved vender (contact Lextreme via email or pm to become an approved vender).

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

just how are you going to seal the exhaust gases, so they dont escape between the block and headers

there is no gasket just shims on the 1UZ and the actual flare on the end of the stock pipes is what seals the exhaust gases???

look very nice none the less

hehehe i just used scrap 6.0mm plate and traced the flange shape on.
cut them out with a jigsaw (i was there for hhhhhoooouuuuurrrrrssssssssssss) and ground out the relief for the raised shim ribs with an angle grinder and it 'seems' to seal just fine.

crude, but it only cost me a jigsaw blade :D

Bubs,
The gasket that was on it looks just like every other Toyota multi-layer steel manifold gasket I have ever seen..... just like a 3s, 5s, 3mz, 1mz, etc. The engine I have is from a Crown, is the LS400 different or something?

Carl C

my engine is from a crown also, hmm the 5S i put extractors on recently had a single pressed steel exhaust gasket

my 1UZ has 3 metal shims either side, no gasket

could be wrong but was told the seal on the taper of the the flanges