Equivalent sites for other import v-8's

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WDoherty

Just curious if there is aftermarket support, mods, information, discussion going on with other similiar architecture v-8's such as audi 4.2, bmw m62/s62, nissan vh45, northstar etc. I happened to see an awesome sounding and quick lotus esprit on youtube with an audi 4.2. Do the above mentioned (and similiar) engines have parts available such as pistons, cams, rods, flywheels and transmission adapter plates? Do these parts match the price of 1uz aftermarket (i have definately seen some crazy prices from Dinan for BMW aftermarket, much higher).

i've tried to google a few of these sites and only found a little info. It just seems strange they don't have as much support. I've definitely seen variants of these engines show up in projects, but it looks as if people tackle these on their own. I'm drawn abit to the BMW engines because they come factory with manual trannies, the s62 is a piece of art and one went on ebay with tranny and ecu cheap! It would just be interesting to know the strength and weaknesses of various engines as we do the 1uz.