Vendor Custom Carbon Fiber Wood Replacements for SC300/SC400's

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ACleanSC4

These are custom pure carbon fiber interior pieces...replaces the original wood completely! They are not sticker overlay or CF wrapped...PURE CF!

made specifically for 92 SC300 and SC400's without passenger airbag...
93+ SC300/SC400's are in the works

Price is $400 + shipping

Here are some pictures(note that the armrests are NOT included):
92frontcarbon.jpg

92frontcarbon-02.jpg

carbondriverdoor.jpg

carbonpassdoor.jpg

depends on the model...these were actually wrapped because creating a full CF version would be too hard to create the mounting posts on the bottom...

Doing the armrests is very hard work...labor will cost 3-4x more than materials...my armrests ran me about $200 for the pair...

Anyone interested in donating a set of wood pieces from the LS?

would you be able to get the arm rest done for us for the same price are would it be more than $200 i wwould be interested in geting them done.

I would most likely get them done for the same price if not a tad bit more for the armrests. I would need the originals for wrapping...

For the LS, any pieces you'd like to make out of PURE CF, I would need the original wood pieces...

Where do I need to send the money? I want a set! I tried to get in touch with the guys of Preferred Image Motorsport but they never bothered to reply :(

Send me a mail at [email protected] and let me know the details how to get a set to Switzerland.

Cheers
Dirk

I've emailed him as well and had no reply; I'm interested in having some dash & console pieces done up for the MKIV Supra

John