Parts Brand new unused Eaton M90 supercharger (Aus)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

-Nemesis-

I bought this to go with the Bullet semi kit, but have decided to take another path.

It is the 'buick' style M90, 100% brand new never been fitted to a vehicle. CAPA in Aus sell the m90 brand new for $2700!

Asking $1200 shipped in Aus. Add $1990 for the Bullet semi kit and you have a blown 1UZ for a smidgeon over $3k, half the full kit price!!!

I'm at Western Sydney
[email protected] or pm

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 30
Forgot to mention, open to offers via pm or email ;)

Also, my wording might be a bit off putting (can't edit original post now.) I'm not selling a Bullet kit, I meant if you buy this and buy a kit from Bullet, you have a boosted 1uz for $3k!

Last edited:
hi mate you seem to know a lot about 1uz into hiluxes im about to start my conversion and was wondering is there any pitt falls that i should try to avoid. I have a 92 twin cab lifted 3in with a 2in body lift it is 22R 5 speed powered & the 1uz motor [non vvti] ive picked comes with the auto [the out put shaft changed to suit] custom s/s headers,alloy radiator,transfer box from a 4 speed and a snake racing crossmember all to suit the lux. The wiring loom has the standerd ecu and the loom has been modified to only the wires that are needed [the guy had it set up to go into his lux] is there any body up in brisbane or on the gold coast that you could reconmend to do the conversion Thanks for your time Steve email [email protected]