1UZ Toyota Regius

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sampsulo

hi Guys,
me is from Lusaka Zambia and i'm strongly thinking about doing a 1UZ swap into a 2000 Toyota Regius minivan. engines this side of ocean are quite cheap and im keen to have a v8 in a mini van.

i believe this hasnt been done yet though mr2turbo has a granvia with a 1UZ-TE.

wanted to bump ideas off you guys as im a complete noob. main issues are transmission issues.

the guys doing the swap will sort out wiring and so on but i wanted to be clued up. i have a 1KZ-TE complete with 4wd gearbox off a wrecked granvia. gearbox code is A340E.

guy i spoke to says we can use the box that will come with the 1UZ and then use paddle shifters

thanks for feedback

chances are that the engine wont have ECU with. after market ECU will be used. a dickator from SFA with a TCU from same same company.

as the regius will be RWD no need for transfer case?

been doing a little reading....you think the 1uz will fit in the regius engine bay? wanna go measure it when i get a chance. decided to do this myself so will be hear loads to ask...as soon as the engine comes in i shall notify and see where to start off

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

bought what we call here a nose cut...dont what they called over there...but it comes complete with headlights, bumper, radiator and anything 30-50cm of the bumper will get pictures when i go to the workshop

i need clarification which one is is connected to what? which one is Solenoid 1, Solenoid 2 etc

SLN + (Auto) Electric Solenoid #4
SLU + (Auto) Electric Solenoid #3
SLN - (Auto) Electric Solenoid #4
SLU - (Auto) Electric Solenoid #3
NCO(+) Over drive direct clutch speed sensor (AUTO)
NCO(-) Over drive direct clutch speed sensor (AUTO)
SP2 (-) Speed Sensor
PWR (-) Stops starting when not in park
PWRL(+) Return signal for the above

this what i have......i have the dicktator wiring diagram.....

N6OR-Nf1V2MOt3muTGGmvU76SvmKD4tOHozJXIWJECQ=w511-h705-no