1UZ-FE Build. Comments Please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BlownV8

So it would appear that i have to go n/a on my build. Could fit twin turbo, or top mount blower, but no room for cooling in either form. SO.....

1UZ-FE
Std bottom end with forged pistons, and ARP rod bolts. Rods and crank to be criogenically treated.
Ported heads of some description. 11.0:1 comp ratio Depending on services in australia. Any suggestions??
Cams??? Looking at kefords cams, and waiting for specs on 1uzquadcam cams.
8 throttle intel as supplied by 1uzquadcam.
Aftermarket ignition system. MSD, Crane, wotever.
either autronic or haltech ecu, maybe even motec m48 pro.
4 speed a341e auto with reverse manual valve body, fully built internals and 2800 rpm converter. As done by MV Automatics.
200Hp shot nitrous. Tuned direct port 2 stage.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this combo. I would expect that this should be able to spin to 7500 rpm easily.

So, wot do ya think

I'd say the ignition system you plan is not worth it (not worth the money that is), its something I would look into after the rest is done.

As for the cams, yes, Kelford is where I will be going.
11.0-11.5:1 will be my choice of c/r
ITB's from 1uzquadcam would be nice, but I can't justify 2g's.

Should net a good 450ish HP or more at the fly, depending on how wild your cams are.

My planned redline cut is 8000.

theres a dude in newzealand running a stroked; 4.5 litre 1uz with je pistons and eagle light weight weight rods and itb; he also had new cams ground in the states; unfortunately he doesnt give any specs on these; but you could try contacting him. his name is ian booth; and he runs this n/a 500+ hp engine in a altezza. If you punch in v8 altezza nz you might be lucky

Motor Preparations Limited in Otorohonga built the motor for Ian Booths Altezza, it has 500+hp @ 8500 rpm and is a sweet car. I hope to make one my next project