Search results

1. B

Cars For Sale 2002 Sportcross, yellow V8 with a supercharger

Brad Bedell Phone: PM me or email. Dallas TX area. 75022 JTHED192920041118 72520 miles on odometer. (note, not accurate, see below) $19,000 Title: rebuilt salvage. No restrictions. PM will be slow. Email will be faster. bradmr2 at hotmail dot com 2002 Is300 Sportcross...
  2. B

is300 3uz headers

Just finishing these up: All are within 1.5" of equal length. Still need to add some finishing touches and build mounts to fasten them to the transmission in order to reduce vibration cracking. Of course, build some heat shields for everything, but that's easy stuff. 1.5"...
  3. B

Wanted V8 R154 bell housing

Time has come to start rounding up the manual conversion bits for my Sportcross. Anyone have one they want to let go? If not, who sells a nice piece with all the conversion parts? I'm looking for a well engineered solution (oem like) more importantly than 'cheap'. I might consider a...
  4. B

Parts 01 LS430 oil pan and 6 bolt main caps

Upper and lower Oil pan with pickup tube: Dirty, but very usable. asking $125.00 shipped. set of main caps from 01 LS430: $100.00 shipped to the US Set of Main caps from 99 GS400: $100.00 shipped VVT-I head cores, no valves. Guides appear to be good, but all of the intake...
  5. B

Parts 1uzfe to V160 adapter plate

Picked this up from a group buy 2 years ago. (cowboy BeBop) I've never even opened the tape on the package. Asking $360.00 shipped to the US. If you really insist, I can open the package and take a photo of it. -Brad
  6. B

A650e valve Body / shift kit and transmisison thread

Not sure if anyone else has gotten into these things, I posted this in the IS300 forums, but I know you guys are considerably more curious than the bulk of those guys. I figure I'll open the floor for a discussion to help me get my head around the whole valve body operation. First things...
  7. B

Parts Stainless Steel Flange Garage sale

I'm cleaning out the garage: I have the following flanges left over and I won't be producing any more of these, get them while they last. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer, if I'm out of line on current market value. All are 304 stainless unless otherwise noted: four 3/8" thick 1zz...
  8. B

Parts SS 304 Stainless flanges for 1,2,3uz

I hit minimum order again at the water jet and had to get 3 sets of flanges. I'm keeping one set for my turbo setup. The other two pair need homes. Centers holes are 1.625". Otherwise, they are 3/8" SS304 materials. Flanges are 80.00 each shipped to the US. I will sell them only...
  9. B

1uz sleeves

Hey guys, I'm in the process of trying to figure out how large of a sleeve I can shove in my spare 98+ 1uz engine. I was correct when I thought the 1uz sleeves were simply interferance fit. At approx 300 degrees, the sleeves essentially fell out of the engine. Actual sleeve...
  10. B

Parts stainless 1uz/2/3uz Exhuast flanges

Since I ended up using the SS autoworks flanges from the Tundra headers I purcahsed, I have one spare set of exhaust flanges. Water jet cut, 3/8" thick 304 stainless. Exhaust holes measure 1.74 Asking 65.00 each for them plus shipping.
  11. B

air intake tube diameter 98-00 1uz

Can someone with a 98-00 VVT-I engine measure their intake tube where the AFM mounts? My best guess is that it's around the 3.250" range, but I don't have anything to measure against. I want to make sure the velocity is correct for the AFM. -B
  12. B

V8 IS300 swap

To summarize, I have a Yellow 2002 Sportcross, I'm installing a 1999 GS400 engine into it. While doing this, I am also repainting the car to a better color of yellow. I started disassembling the car for paint and the engine swap earlier today. I only had a few hours, so I had to stop before I...