Search results

1. G

Nitrous backfire = rodknock?

cheap pushbuttons are no good. Turned the arm switch on at idle, and apparently the pushbutton was stuck a little bit. I had a little backfire... Popped all the vac lines off the intake and did a little other damage including bending the throttle body butterfly backwards. Got it all...
  2. G

Parts TONS of 1uz-fe parts for sale! internal/accessories/sensors

[email protected] Chris Parks 601754-2444 - call or text Brookhaven, Ms 39601 All parts are LS400 early(92 model) unless otherwise denoted. 1uz-fe bare block $100 + shipping 8 1uz-fe rods $80 shipped(early thick rods in good shape) 1uz-fe crankshaft - good condition, has...
  3. G

Any advantage to wiring up sport mode?

I've noticed in regular normal mode, the trans seems to shift at about 5500 at WOT. Does the 1uz make power up higher? Is it worth hooking it up in my 79? Also, need to know about these things since I don't have a wiring diagram.. Are these ground triggered, or do they need power to...
  4. G

Parts LOTS of 1uz stuff, including a longblock

first off, let me say I realize this is my second post. A lot of you may know me from other places such as supra forums(gixxer750ms), supramania(gixxer750), celicasupra.com(gixxer750) and I have also bought and sold on many local forums. Club na-t also, but its been a good while since I posted...
  5. G

1uz-fe 79 celica supra low budget drag car.

I'm building this. Got ready to drive it, and I've got a 1uz with a dead cylinder :( I will post lots of pictures later.