Search results

1. A

3uz oil filter in MK3

I know the oil filter housings are all the same on the UZ blocks. But is it possible to retain A/C by using a 3 uz oil filter mount? Im asking because I can get a 3uz oil filter mount for 25 bucks and dont have to worry about taking the filter so far away from the engine block. In addition to...
  2. A

A little help.. IDK if I'll ever finish this thing?!?!

Bad news for me. My 87 supra turbo got vandalized beyond reasonable salvage. Broken windows, bented fenders, busted lights dented targa top shattered rear glass, so I replaced it with a 1990 model. However I forgot that the wiring would be different for the 90 gte. Got the the 1uz swap for the...
  3. A

Transdapt?? Anyone??

Ok my first mistake was using an ls400 block in the first place to put in a supra. My second mistake was cracking my lextreme block adapter, while realigning the motor to sit it in the bay. Amyone know if the transdapt kit will fit on the ls400 oil neck and the mk3 supra steering box? Jus...
  4. A

R154 ABS SENSOR FOUND A LIL CHEAPER

FOUND THE SENSOR A LIL BIT CHEAPER AT TOYOTA OF KILLEEN TEXAS PARTS DEPARTMENT. THEY PRICE IT AT 108.00. DUNNO IF IT COMES WITH THE HARNESS OR NOT ILL FIND OUT WHEN I GET MINE. HERES THE LINK. WWW.TOYOTAOFKILLEEN.COM.
  5. A

BRAKEBOOSTER CLEARANCE ISSUE

firstly i have a 91 supra with an r154 and the ls400 1uz with a sc400 pan and skirt. It sits past the sway bar. I cant clear the brake booster to get the engine back far enough to get the mounts to center up on the stock location where the 7m was. this would also jack up my plans to use the...
  6. A

SOMEONE FINALLY MAKES AND SELLS MOUNTS

WELL THE BIGGEST ISSUE WITH MK3 SUPRA SWAPPERS SEEMS TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE SOLUTION. PUR AUTO UP IN ONTARIO CANADA IS MANUFACTURING THE MOUNTS AS WELL AS HEADERS FOR THE MK3 SUPRA 1UZ SWAP. HOWEVER THE COST IS NOT FOR THOSE WITHOUT DEEP POCKETS. THE MOUNTS ARE 550 CANADIAN SO ABOUT 500 AMERICAN...