Search results

1. O

Parts lexus v8, r154 supra tranny, megasquirt

not selling my car just selling the swap for photos you can look up my build thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7375.I am selling all the parts i got and include the following. 1991 lexus sc400 engine with ls400 front sump oil pan.Engine has new timing belt, tensioners and pulleys, new spark plugs...
  2. O

thorttle body options

I have been trying to find a after market thrortle body that is not so big length wise, but i have not been able to find one.Does anybody know any company that makes throttle body for this engine or any from another car that can be made to fit..
  3. O

Parts 91 1uzfe,r154 transmission and dellow kit

well it looks like im not going to finish this swap so im going to sell all my swap parts i have.. the engine is a 91 sc400 engine, it has a new timing belt,timing belt tensioners and pulleys,water pump,spark plugs valve cover gaskets.it also has the ls400 fan bracket with pulley.i have...
  4. O

lexus v8 into 1971 datsun 510?

Like the title says, can it be done I can get the motor for about 500 bucks, and I am not sure what transmission I can use and if any what modifications do I have to do to the transmission.. thanks in advance